Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anarchist Beauty

Gihan1

My tool box includes: Painter + Photoshop + Illustrator, and a wacom tablet of course..

- I started with a dark background where I used black outlines.. then I  began to expose the outer areas using orange-red-violet under-painting and scratches.

- I moved to work in the face and hair, enhanced the black outline and redrawn some segments..

- Back to the background area..

- Forward to the hair again trying to harmonize its look and feel with the drawing style I'm using.. that was a bit hard because the hair has to be on a moderate  level of detail that can't grab all the viewers' attention.. I chose to fade it a little more leaving some hair tufts at the edges as a highest light reflector points..

- Things began to show up.. I left them and returned back to a final retouch phase a day after.

- Finally I put the signature.

Thats all..

My Online Gallery

My Weblog

Regards...

M Abdou

1 comment: